Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Newton Gravity Update

Just completed my first marathon in 3 years and I did them in some super cute shoes! Not only are they super cute but I never got the knee pains that would typically attack me by mile 20 or so in previous marathons.

Maybe its the training plan that I followed. Or maybe it was from learning how to run properly according to what I learned at a newton run clinic. But either way, I felt amazing! My feet, of course were tired by the end of the race. But while racing, they felt great! It took me about a month for my legs to adapt to the new type of technology that Newton uses but now I absolutely love how I feel in then and really can't wait to get a new pair as I start working with my high school cross country team!  Maybe I'll find a cuter pair - its its even possible :)

#NewtonRunning

No comments:

Post a Comment