Sunday, August 17, 2014

100 days of happiness

As my wedding approaches in less than a month, my full marathon is at the end of this week and students arrive back at the high school, I have found myself feeling stressed.

I feel that I tend to deal with all of these deadlines well but do fall occasionally. I'm learning how to manage my time to allow time for both professional needs as well as personal needs. But here and there, I do struggle with the fear of failure on any of these levels.

I think one thing I need to do firing this time is to remind myself of reasons why I should be happy with all that I have in life.  And to encourage this, I am going to complete the #100daysofhappiness challenge. If you want to follow me, I will be posting on Instagram @bgirlannemal

Take a moment in your busy day and remind yourself of what made you happy today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment