Saturday, January 6, 2018

My son is my inspiration

My son is the happiest when he is running 😁


For so long, I let myself give the excuse that I am not running to the ability that I wish I were I'm because I had my son. I sit at home with my son thinking that I can't leave him to go on a run cause he will miss me. This is my mom guilt. Though I know I want to run and need it to achieve my goals, I feel that my constant presence is equivalent to my love. I know this is not true and that we will both be the happiest when we both get what we need. So today, after I had already decided I would run tomorrow, my son and husband feel asleep on the couch (for a nap), there was no longer an excuse. I was already wearing my clothes (cause that's the first step, right?) and just threw on my shoes. I got out and ran. It felt beautiful. I felt happy that I was talking my steps towards my goal!

My son is  not my excuse, he my inspiration. I want to be the happiest and healthiest that I can be. I want him to see me training hard to reach my goals. 








No comments:

Post a Comment