Wednesday, May 14, 2014

FlipBelt Review

I dont know why it took so long for me to finally write a review for FlipBelt but I need to! I’ve been using my sweet neon orange FlipBelt for about a year now and I absolutely love it!
The main reason that I wanted this belt was to hold my phone on long runs or workouts at the gym. This has done that so well! I used to use a spy belt but for some reason, I could never get it to just sit in one place. It bounced around more than I liked. But this FlipBelt holds everything in! 
I carry my HUMONGOUS Galaxy S4 phone, id card, and key during my runs and this things stays on my hips and wont budge. I love that they have sizes, so you can choose the perfect size and you wont have any need to keep readjusting throughout your run. 

I love this thing!

#FlipBelt

No comments:

Post a Comment