Sunday, August 25, 2013

Honda Element

     Yesterday morning, My BF and I took a quick trip to Utah in hopes of purchasing a used car. My long time, reliable Mustang has done me so well for the last 12 years but with my bf and my extra needs, Sexy Rexy just wasn't going to survive. While I love me car - had him since I was a senior in high school, it was just that time to go for a new ride.

     To fit our triathlon/snowboarding/skiing/potential living situation needs, we have been drooling over the Honda Element. Its design is perfect for us. Not only can we fit both of our bikes in the back without taking off our tires, but the seats fold up which will help us in so many different ways. Snowboards and such can be thrown in to the back and when we get home from Tahoe, we can easily rinse out the back to get it back to its cleanly state!

     This was a huge purchase for the two of us! Pat even acknowledged that this buy is a huge commitment for the both of us.

     When we arrived at the airport, someone from the dealership brought the car out to us and it was love at first ride! The decision was easy. It wasn't even a question when we got to the dealership. All we did was oogle at the possibilities of this car. So many great features to use!

     The 11 hour ride back to SF was well worth the trip. We are so happy and cannot wait to take our Element on all of our outdoorsy trips!



*name TBA* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment